We are pleased to invite you to submit your academic or professional practice research papers for presentation at the 5th Annual REALPAC/Toronto Metropolitan University Canadian Commercial Real Estate Research Symposium.
The symposium is organized by REALPAC and the Real Estate Management Department at the Ted Rogers School of Management, Toronto Metropolitan University.
Last year’s virtual event attracted an international audience, and we look forward to offering a diverse and insightful program again this year.
We invite professional practice and academic papers that focus on:
- Real estate technology and effects of remote work within the commercial real estate industry (face to face interactions, work habits, lifestyle).
- Affordable housing and other housing issues from the viewpoint of Canadian commercial real estate.
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG).
- Climate risk.
- Return to office and determining factors.
- Interest rates, inflation, and cap rates.
- Construction costs, supply chain and labour challenges.
- Indigenous-focused research.
- Income producing real estate assets and their financial performance metrics.
- Indexing and indexes of commercial real estate assets.
- Spatial statistical models.
- Risk and return relation to Canadian commercial real estate markets.
- Canadian REITs, their management issues, and their financial performance metrics.
- Policy issues that focus on domestic and/or international capital flows that target Canadian commercial real estate markets.
Please submit an abstract of a proposed presentation by Friday, August 5, 2022 to Anson Ho, Assistant Professor, Toronto Metropolitan University, email@example.com.
All authors will be contacted soon after submission regarding inclusion of their presentation in the event.
Questions & Additional Information
Please contact Dr. Dogan Tirtiroglu, 416.979.5000 x 543485.