Become knowledgeable about the leasing process from experienced industry leaders on the owner/tenant/brokerage sectors in the Toronto leasing market. This course will allow attendees to examine the relationship between strategic leasing, asset values and real estate management. Registrants will learn from industry leaders about the importance of structuring sound leasing transactions to leverage the value of the workplace and return value to the enterprise.
Key learning outcomes:
- Discover the benefits and risks of leasing vs. owning
- Learn the terminology
- Learn about workplace trends and drivers
- Recognize the importance of market data
- Appreciate leasing’s role in projects and value creation
- Learn about the negotiating process
- Discover the top 10 clauses to protect or negotiate
John Peets, Vice President, Head of Office Leasing, Oxford Properties Group
Live Zoom Webinar
- REALPAC Member Company*: $895.00
- Non-Member Company: $995.00
*To determine if your company is a REALPAC Member, click here.
|Eligible for Continuing Education Credits with BOMI.|
REALPAC reserves the right to cancel course offerings based on low attendance numbers for 100% refund on registration fees only. Participant cancellations must be received in writing, at least five business days prior to the event for a 75% refund. Substitutions are permitted.Register