Accounting for Real Estate Entities under IFRS online course will provide course participants with a review of REALPAC’s recommendations for the interpretation and application of IFRS for the publicly-accountable real estate investment and development industry in Canada, in specified areas such as:
- cost capitalization
- sales of real estate, acquisitions
- joint arrangements
- fair value measurement
- REALPAC Member Company*: $695.00
- Non-Member Company: $795.00
*To determine if your company is a REALPAC Member, click here.
REALPAC reserves the right to cancel course offerings based on low attendance numbers for 100% refund on registration fees only. Participant cancellations must be received in writing, at least five business days prior to the event for a 75% refund. Substitutions are permitted.
- Nancy Anderson, CPA, CA, VP, Financial Reporting & CFO, REALPAC
- Amit Shah, CPA, CA, Partner, Audit, KPMG LLP