ESG is a dynamic, emerging concept that presents opportunities and risks across a range of real estate functions.
This course will provide participants with a practical understanding of ESG standards and frameworks in the context of all major asset classes. It will address fundamentals, trends, and regulatory pressures across a range of topics including: energy & greenhouse gas management, climate risk, diversity equity and inclusion, affordability, ESG reporting and sustainable finance. Expert roundtables, real world case studies & group exercises will foster a collaborative learning environment and practical takeaways for attendees.
- Darryl Neate, VP, ESG, REALPAC
- Karen Jalon, VP, Sustainability, Energy & Smart Technology, Cadillac Fairview
- Rob Simpson, Senior Director, Sustainable Investment and Head of Climate Change Strategy, Ivanhoé Cambridge
- REALPAC Member Company*: $1,295.00
- Non-Member Company: $1,495.00
*To determine if your company is a REALPAC Member, click here.
REALPAC reserves the right to cancel course offerings based on low attendance numbers for 100% refund on registration fees only. Participant cancellations must be received in writing, at least five business days prior to the event for a 75% refund. Substitutions are permitted.Register Now