Handbooks: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I access REALPAC member pricing?
- To access member pricing, please login to your REALPAC account using your organization email address.
- If you are from a REALPAC member company but don’t have a REALPAC member account, please create an account using your organization email address.
Where can I find instructions on how to access my purchased Handbook?
- Upon completion of a purchase, you will receive an email at your email used to make the purchase [from email@example.com with subject: Welcome to REALPAC] with details on how to access the online REALPAC Publications bookshelf.
- If you have not received the email within a couple of minutes of completing the transaction, please check your spam filter.
- You can also visit the REALPAC Publications platform at: publications.realpac.ca, click on Recover Password, and enter the email used to purchase the Handbook(s). You will receive instructions to reset your password and access your purchased Handbook(s).
Can multiple users use the same subscription login?
- Our new subscription model allows for one user per license and is reflected in the lower annual subscription fees.
- Each license allows only user session at a time. A user will automatically be logged out of their device if the same username and password is used on a different device.
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
- Please visit the REALPAC Publications platform at: publications.realpac.ca
- Click on Recover Password and enter the email used to purchase the Handbook(s). You will receive instructions to reset your password.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.